FAR Angle Mill Head is an accurate device precisely used on NC and CNC machine tools, especially on machining centers.The angle heads are designed to execute machining operations that the horizontal or vertical machine tools are unable to to perform the operation except with special jigs and fixture arrangements.
The angle head hikes up the perception of innovative features of machining process, productivity and reduces the machine down time and reduce fixture arrangements, these qualities will have a positive impact in increasing the machining accuracy.
Since the work piece once loaded will not be altered frequently until the end of the machining process. The milling angle heads can be easily attached to to the traditional machining centers with manual and automatic tool change.
- These Mill heads with precision bearings and superior bevel gears will provide an excellent strength and precision in cantilever machining operations.
- Spindles are supported by pairs of pre loaded angular contact ball bearings.
- Designed for superior heat dissipation and for sustained periods of high speed operations.
- Positioning pin with locking arrangement for ATC
- Special pitch from adapter to positioning pin
- Special length from gauge plane
- Multi point flange instead of single positioning pin
- Coolant provision
“Special models can be provided on demand”