Zero-point clamping systems optimizes fixture and work-piece changeover in production. It reduces set-up time, creates additional capacity, reduces cost and increases profit.
In a conventional setting-up process, a lot of time is spent in fixing, positioning and aligning. This increases production costs considerably. The Zero-point system minimizes most of this non-productive time leading to lower costs
The benefits of zero-point clamping technology are:
- Increase in machine run-time
- Reduction in fixture or work piece changeover
- Reduction in the number of steps in clamping
- Positioning and clamping in a single touch
- High repeatability
- Reduce setup time.
- Enabling better prioritization of rush orders
- A uniform interface for all machines
- Eliminates machine down-time
|MODELS||CLAMPING FORCE||OPERATING PRESSURE||WEIGHT||ØD||ØDN||HA||H||ØLK|
|ZP10||10 KN||15-20 Bar||5 KG||135||22||32||60||94|
|ZP20||20 KN||35-40 Bar||8 KG||150||32||25||60||112|
|ZP40||40 KN||50-55 Bar||10 KG||170||40||25||69||130|
On an average the benefits work out as follows
Saving in Set-up costs per work station = 20 lakh rupees annually.
Call at +91 98800 19660, to get an appraisal.